Work, Watch and Ducks

November 27, 2023

At 2 a.m., I woke up and wrote my blog until 4 a.m. when I fell back asleep. I woke again at 5:30 a.m. I fully relaxed my body from head to toe and prayed my thanksgivings and gratitudes. Christopher was just getting up when I went into the kitchen. He had the tea water already hot for me. I made my tea, used the bathroom, got dressed and made a smoothie. Then it was time to go to work. I listened to uplifting music on the drive. The full moon was in front of me and the sunrise was behind me. It was an incredibly beautiful sight and I basked in it. 

I arrived at my first job right on time. I listened to The Power of Awareness by Neville Goddard while I cleaned. It felt good to be working after a few days off. I enjoying creating a beautiful clean house and had fun doing it. My 2nd job was next door. Last time I cleaned this house, I did a deep clean on it and boy did I do a good job. Cleaning went smoothly and I enjoyed the work. I received a text from a friend as I was finishing up. She asked if I wanted 12 ducks. I said yes and we scheduled for me to pick them up after work. 

I drove the back roads to my 3rd job, I had the window down and listened to uplifting music while I drank a smoothie. At my 3rd job, I had some good conversations with my clients and got their house sparkling clean. While cleaning under one of the beds, I found a watch that they had been looking for. I had looked under that bed for that watch two weeks ago when I cleaned for them and it hadn’t been there then. It was a mystery how it suddenly appeared there after several people besides me had looked for it in that exact spot. My clients and I had fun trying to solve the mystery but came to no real conclusions. The watch was found when it was meant to be found and they were happy to have it back. I was happy too. 

My 4th job was at a friends house. We had great conversations and did a couple of cleaning projects together. When work was finished, I drove across town to pick up the ducks. They all fit in the bed of the pickup and were safe and secure with the cover on top. My friends kids had them all named and said goodbye to each one as we put them in the back of the pickup. I told them they could come visit them anytime they wanted. Then I headed home, I had messaged Christopher earlier about bringing ducks home so he would be prepared. We talked on the phone on the drive home and made a plan to put the ducks in the dog run overnight where they would be safe from predators. 

When I arrived home, Christopher, Angel and I got the ducks in the dog run. Then I washed out the bed of my truck. What a mess those ducks made. We sat as a family and watched the ducks for a while. They were so cute waddling around. The dogs were all riled up about new animals joining the farm. They had never seen ducks before and weren’t sure if they approved. When it started to get dark, I took a bath with Angel and she told me about her day. We ate supper and shared our gratitudes. Christopher had made me a yummy vegetable omelet and I was grateful for that. After supper, I went in the banana hut with Angel. She was full of energy and was jumping on the rebounder and running all around. I let her burn her energy off while I sat and wrote my blog. Christopher joined us and I read out loud 2 chapters from Hank the Cowdog book 4. Then I was ready for bed. We said our good nights and I fell asleep at around 8 p.m. listening to scripture reading from the YouTube channel Atmosphere of Grace.

I am grateful for ducks. 

I am grateful for work. 

I am grateful for music. 

I am grateful for friends. 

I am grateful for my kids. 

I am grateful for Christopher. 

I am grateful for dogs. 

I am grateful for the sun. 

I am grateful for the moon. 

Thank you for reading my blog and being a part of my life. I dearly appreciate you. 



Leave a Reply