Work, Coaching, Walk, The Play and Friends

November 4, 2023

I woke up at 6 am. I prayed thanksgivings and said gratitudes. I got up, made tea and got ready for work. Christopher woke up Angel and she ate breakfast. Then I left with Angel to clean an office building. Christopher was going to meet us there a little later to help clean. I arrived and went to get my cleaning supplies out of the back of the truck but they weren’t there. I had take them out yesterday when we went thrift store shopping. I hadn’t put them back. I called Christopher and thankfully he wasn’t too far away from home. He turned around to get them. I started Angel doing schoolwork since she missed doing it yesterday. Then I started cleaning what I could with the cleaning supplies at the office building until Christopher arrived. 

We worked as a team and got the office clean. When we finished I headed to Thorndale to meet Angel’s adopted grandma Peggy. Angel was staying the night with her in Round Rock. I was behind schedule and Peggy had to wait for us for 45 minutes but she was patient and was glad we arrived safely. I sent Angel off with Peggy and headed to my next cleaning job. There was a car show in Thorndale and it took me a while to figure out how to get through the blocked roads to get where I needed to go. That put me farther behind schedule but I flowed with it. I arrived exactly when I was supposed to. 

I talked with my clients while I cleaned and enjoyed making their house sparkling clean. When I finished cleaning I drove to a parking area and did a phone consultation for a life coaching client. I had missed our appointment yesterday and was glad we were able to reschedule. The consultation went very good. When it was finished I drove home. At home, I talked with Christopher briefly before taking the dogs on a walk in the woods. It was a lovely walk and I worked with the dogs on obeying commands. We are blessed with a great group of dogs that listen really well and are easy to train. 

After our walk, I took a bath and wrote my blog. I ate some “nice cream” for supper and headed to do the play I’m in. I had great fun doing the play. We had a nice big audience and lots of laughs to encourage us on. There were a lot of people there that I knew which I thought would make me more nervous but it seemed to do the opposite. I had a blast putting on a show for them. When the play was finished, I met up with friends that had driven over from Cedar Park to see the play and were staying the night at Rainbow Courts. We hung out at their hotel room and laughed and talked for an hour. Then I drove home and went straight to bed. I fell asleep at around 11:30 pm. 

I am grateful for lovely weather. 

I am grateful for lots of good work. 

I am grateful for coaching clients. 

I am grateful for walks. 

I am grateful for plays. 

I am grateful for great friends. 

Thank you for reading my blog and being a part of my life. I dearly appreciate you. 

Leave a Reply