Who Ate My Peaches?

I woke up at 5:45am. I read and meditated for 30 minutes. Then I blended up half of a watermelon. It made 92oz. I put it in jars to take to work. Then I did yoga/stretching for 20 minutes. I drank 32oz. fresh squeezed OJ and headed to work with Angel. 

On the way to work Angel and I talked and listened to fun music. My first job went good. I talked to my client for a bit, then Angel talked with her while I made her house all shiny and clean. When I finished we went to the library. I returned a WiFi hotspot device I had been using for a couple of weeks. That WiFi hotspot worked great and it was so fun having WiFi. I am on the waiting list to borrow it again next time one is checked in. Angel checked out 4 new books (she loves books) and I checked out one. I drank half of my watermelon smoothie on the drive to my next job. 

My next job went good. Angel watched “Clifford the Big Red Dog”, while I worked. Next we went to my 3rd job of the day. It was a new client who is blind and I was really glad to be able to help her out. I got her house all nice and sparkly, I even cleaned out her refrigerator and moved her stove to clean under it. Angel watched “Super Why” while I cleaned. 

When I finished, I drove to meet a lady who had called me about cleaning. I drank the rest of my watermelon on the drive. We met with the lady and set up a time for cleaning. Then we headed home. 

I arrived home at 3pm. I did a few chores around the house and started filling up the pool for Angel to play in. I ate some almond dates and went out to harvest peaches. I saw they were ready yesterday. When I got to the tree only 6 peaches were left. Something had ate all the rest. I am guessing a raccoon due to the pile of seeds left on the ground. I was grateful the raccoon got in some good nutrition and I was grateful there were some delicious peaches left for me to enjoy. I ate of couple of them and basked in their amazing deliciousness. I brought the rest inside for safe keeping.

Angel got out of the pool and was cold. I started her a warm bath and joined her once it was filled up. After our bath, we got our pj’s on and watched a learning to read DVD in the banana hut. I ate a big salad with homemade lemon tahini dressing and Angel ate almond dates. When the learning show was over, I read Angel her new library books. Then we watched one episode of northern exposure. 

I tucked Angel into bed and read in the banana hut for a while until I fell asleep. I woke up an hour and a half later. I drank some coconut water and read until I heard Christopher come home from the wood shack where he had been all afternoon and evening with his friend Charlie. He came over and said hi after his shower and we went into the house. We talked while I did yoga. Then we went to bed and I read until I fell asleep. 

I am grateful for another wonderful day!

Thank y’all for reading my blog and being a part of my life. 

Love and joy, Victoria 

Leave a Reply