Dear Diary and Friends,
I woke up at 6pm. I slept deeply and had fun dreams. I went into the banana hut and wrote my blog and meditated until 9am. I went in the house and drank 48oz. of green juice. While talking to Christopher and Angel. I made a 64oz. banana, raspberry, fresh OJ smoothie and put it in the fridge for later. Then I made flax cracker mix and put it in the dehydrator on teflex sheets. I took a long bath in the outdoor bathtub. It was fun having the melting snow dripping on me while soaking in the hot water and drinking ginger tea. After my bath I came in the house, hung up laundry and drank my banana smoothie. I felt extra hungry today. So I also ate some raw coleslaw that I made yesterday. It didn’t turn out very good but I ate it anyway, along with some flax crackers. For some reason I was feeling really cranky. I was snappy and irritated with Christopher and Angel. I kept reminding myself to love my crankiness and feel the love that I am. Then I was feeling irritated with myself. Oh brother! I went in the banana hut to spend some time in self reflection and to get centered on loving my feelings. I put on an inspirational audiobook to get me started and fell asleep. I slept for 2 hours. When I woke up I felt much better. I went back into the house and ate a few flax crackers. I started Angels bath and went on a walk in the woods. When I returned I took a shower. Angel got out of the bath and I read her stories. Then I had cauliflower (from the garden), tomato and onion soup for supper along with mixed greens with a tahini lemon dressing. During supper we talked and shared our gratitudes. After supper we brushed our teeth and put Angel to bed. Then Christopher and I went to the banana hut and watched a cute movie about Dolly Parton called “Coat of Many Colors”. When it was over, we talked for a bit. Then came back in the house and went to bed. Angel was still awake and gave us 5 kisses and 5 hugs. I wrote my blog and read. I went to sleep around 9:30pm.
Morning meditation notes:
EXPRESSION OF LOVE
- I am fully alive.
- I am fully aware.
- I am light.
- I am conscious.
- I am an expression of love.
- Love is the truth of who I am.
- I feel the power of the love I am and I give my life to it.
- I trust love.
- All of creation is rejoicing in my success as a creative power of love.
- I burst forth and dance the dance of life.
- I communicate with every expression of love.
- I view the world through my heart.
- My heart sees the truth of oneness.
- I feel the great tenderness of giving.
- I am cherished.
- I connect my heart with all hearts.
- I am the spark of life.
- I remember the truth of my love.
- I am wrapped in beauty and light.
- I turn away from the illusion of separation and return to love.
- I am on fire with love.
- I rejoice in love.
- I am a limitless and multilayered being of light and love.
So be it! Amen
Thank y’all for reading my blog and being a part of my life. I appreciate you!Love,Victoria