Our Day: What we ate and how we spent our time.

I woke up at 2:30am. I scrolled facebook a little and watched inspiring videos on YouTube. I went back to sleep around 4:30. I woke up again at 7am. I got up and make pumpkin seed milk. I saved the pulp and added garlic, dill and lime juice to it. I put it in the fridge so it would turn into pumpkin seed cheese. I made 3 64oz. smoothies. I knew it was going to be a busy day and that I would be hungry. The first 2 smoothies were almost exactly the same. 7 bananas, pumpkin seed milk, aćai juice, agave nectar, 2 large handfuls of mixed greens in each…then one had 4 strawberries while the other had a cup of blueberries. The 3rd smoothie had 7 bananas, a cup of blueberries and coconut water. After making the smoothies and putting them in the cooler along with some left over fresh coconut from yesterday, a harmless harvest coconut water and some pumpkin seed cheese. I cleaned up the kitchen and emptied the compost out back.

Angel woke up and drank some smoothie and I had a large glass of fresh squeezed OJ. Then we took a shower, put on coconut oil mixed with lavender oil, got dressed and headed to work. I felt myself getting frustrated with Angel because she wasn’t responding when I asked her to do things. I noted the difference in myself when I don’t do morning meditation.

On the drive to work I listened to relaxing music. Angel ate some coconut. Work at my first job was great. I enjoyed talking with my client and drank some smoothie. Angel watched educational cartoons and drank some smoothie. After leaving that job I had an hour or so drive to HMart to get young coconuts. On the drive I talked with a good friend, drank some smoothie and listened to relaxing music. Angel drank smoothie and played educational games on her leap pad.

At HMart we got 2 cases of coconuts for $15.99 each. Sometimes they have them for $11.99. That’s when I really stock up. They did have $.29 a lb. sale on bananas. So I bought a huge amount.

After my cart was overflowing with bananas I suddenly had to use the bathroom. I left the cart outside the bathroom and went in with Angel. We came back out and got in the checkout line and I realized that my shopping bags were no longer with me. I know I had them before going to the bathroom. So we went back to the bathroom and I looked all around but my shopping bags were not there. I went to the information desk to see if anyone had found them and turned them in and there they were! Yay! We got back in the checkout line. The guy in front of us looked at my basket and asked if I had enough bananas. I said it might do. Lol. Then the cashier commented on my bananas, I told her that is why I have a website called the CrazyBananaLady. Haha.

We left the store and headed to work at Peggy and George’s. Angel and I drank our 2nd smoothie on the drive. At George’s, Peggy wanted to take a nap so I took George swimming at the YMCA. Angel had a blast swimming. It’s been a while since we swam.

After swimming, Angel stayed with George and Peggy while I ran an errand. I drank my 3rd smoothie and listened to relaxing music while driving. By the time I finished it was time to get off of work. On my way home I stopped at H-E-B grocery store and got a few more things..like lettuce, salad items and things for my daughter Savana. On the drive home I listed to relaxing music. I was feeling really tired (maybe all the relaxing music..lol) and was grateful for a curvy road to keep my alert.

At home, I put all the groceries away, washed my smoothie jars, talked briefly to Savana, read Angel 2 stories, wrote out my gratitudes, ate 3 tbls. of pumpkin seed cheese, went to bed and wrote my blog.

Thank you for reading my blog and being a part of my life. I very much appreciate y’all.

With love and gratitude,


Leave a Reply