5 Houses, Friends, Juicing, Bathing and Pet Sitting

Tuesday May 14, 2024

Dear Diary,

I woke up at 6 am. I felt well rested. I had slept really good and experienced really fun dreams. One of my dreams was another naked dream. I dreamed I was walking around in a city when suddenly I realized I was naked. I shrugged it off and kept walking around talking to people as if me being naked wasn’t a big deal 😂. 

I wrote my blog until 6:45 am. I got up and started water boiling for tea. I made my bed, combed my hair and got dressed. I thought I might have a black eye from when Chance head butted me yesterday but even though my nose and cheek were sore, there was no bruising. I fed the dogs and made a smoothie. Today’s smoothie was homemade almond milk, homemade apple juice, a whole package of blackberries, 8 bananas and a tablespoon cacao. I gave the dogs treats when I left and told them I return later that day. 

I had 5 houses to clean today. Thankfully 2 of them would be easy ones. My first house took me longer than usual. My client is going north for the summer and I did extra to get it ready to be unoccupied for a few months. My second house was right next door and they accepted my offer of a dozen eggs and some bananas. Now I only had one dozen eggs left to give away but I’m sure there are more at home. With 32 chickens we’ve been getting a lot of eggs. 

The 2 easy houses were next. One is for sale and no one lives in it. I touch it up every couple of weeks. The other one, my client/friend has been out of town and I clean up after her 5 indoor cats. It wasn’t so easy after all. Those cats are messy and there was hair all over. My client/friend is coming home this evening and it will be good for her to come home to a clean house, though the cats might mess it up before then 😂. 

My last house was a one time clean and not a regular client. She’d had surgery and needed temporary help. I had cleaned for her before under similar circumstances and it was good to see her again. When I finished cleaning, I was glad to be done with my last house. My body was sore. 

I drove to the pet sitting house and greeted the dogs. They were all excited to see me. I let Bits and Sofia out to use the bathroom and put some bananas, blackberries, strawberries and tomatoes in the truck. I loaded up Bits and Sofia in the truck and told Chance I wouldn’t be gone long. I drove towards home and on the way I stopped at a friend’s house to give him bananas, blackberries and strawberries. Another one of my friends was also there and I shared some blackberries with him and talked with him briefly before he went in his house. My other friend stayed outside with me and we had a fun conversation while I petted dogs and fed a turkey some blackberries. The turkey was so cute. She would take the blackberries right from my hand, swallow it whole and demand more. Sofia stayed in the truck but Bits ran around playing with the dogs. My friend told me some fun stories about when he used to have a pet pot bellied pig. Now I want a pot bellied pig. They are so smart and have such great personalities. 

When I arrived home, Christopher had a dinner and a bath ready. I thanked him and we all ate dinner. I ate a salad and when I finished eating, I started juicing. I made almond milk then I juiced 2 bags of oranges and a whole bunch of apples. Angel helped and when we were done, we had 64 oz. of OJ and a gallon of apple juice. Yay! 

I cleaned up the kitchen and got in the bath. The temperature was perfect, it was a wonderful bath. I love taking baths outside in the woods in a big claw foot bathtub. I soaked in the water and fully relaxed my body. I quieted my mind and breathed deeply as I floated in the warm water. I felt amazing. 

I got out of the bath, got dressed and packed juice to take to my pet sitting house. Angel came with me to stay overnight. She would be going with me to story-time at the library tomorrow. When we arrived, I fed the dogs and we watched a nature show. Then Angel took a shower and we went to bed. We listened to Native American stories and I wrote my blog. I finished writing it and read it to Angel. She approved. I uploaded pictures and posted it. Then we went to sleep at around 9:30 pm. 

Thank you for reading my blog and being a part of my life. I dearly appreciate you. 



P.S. This blog post was inspired by the Holy Spirit. 

Leave a Reply