Full Schedule

December 22, 2023

I woke up at 12:30 p.m. I edited my blog and went back to sleep around 2 p.m. I woke up again at 5 a.m. I relaxed and stretched my body alternately. It reminded me to make stretching a daily thing. I used to do daily yoga and I prefer keeping my body limber. 

I went in the house, Christopher and the boys were all up. Angel was still asleep in the banana hut. I made tea and a smoothie while Christopher fed the boys breakfast. At 6:15 a.m. I headed to town with my friends 2 boys. I took the back way to their house and it was a nice slow paced drive. We saw a lot of rabbits and a few deer. After dropping the boys off, I drove to my first cleaning opportunity. I listened to The Power of Awareness by Neville Goddard while I cleaned and enjoyed myself. My next 2 houses were the same. Everything went smoothly and the houses looked great when I finished. 

I then drove to Walker Honey Farm near Rogers. I went a different route on the back highways and I thoroughly enjoyed the drive. I had never been that way before and it was a lovely beautiful drive. I shopped around at the honey store while our gallon jars were being filled. I bought a few gifts for friends and had a good time. I took the back highways again, soaking in the scenery and the amazing sky. It was cloudy with rays of sun peeking through here and there. Absolutely gorgeous. 

When I got to town I stopped at the Kay Theater and chatted with friends. Then I went to the supermarket and bought a few things. I briefly stopped in and visited some friends and dropped off gifts. I went back to the Kay Theater to hang out with a few friends there but I was feeling really tired and didn’t stay long. 

On my way home I stopped off at another friends and dropped off honey that she had me pick up for her at the honey store and a little gift I bought her. I drove home slowly on the back roads with the windows down. Little Bit was with me and he looked and smelled and would get all excited. We had great fun. Christopher had a bath ready for me when I arrived home. I greeted Angel and Christopher and petted the dogs. Christopher helped me unload the pickup. Then I soaked in a nice hot bath. I fully relaxed my body, then alternately did stretching. It felt so good to be home and taking a bath. 

After the bath, I got ready for bed and went in the banana hut. Angel was sleeping in the house. I made a few phone calls and had a really fun conversation with my oldest son. I turned out the light and went to sleep at around 8:30 p.m. listening to The Power of Awareness.

Thank you for reading my blog and being a part of my life. I dearly appreciate you. 



Leave a Reply